Friday, September 21, 2007

The Cure for Friday

Why does everyone love Friday? I'm so tired from the week, that by friday I look kind of like:





and everyone around me says "poor me, I feel so bad" but they look like:

I guess it's the whole Friday deadline thing- especially when you know you're not going to make it out partying with your mates because you're not going to make the deadline, so you pre-empt that by drinking all week at home in front of the tv...

I have to cheer myself up. I'm sounding like such an asshole!

Song of the day today is one of those tracks that we hear so much wafting out of irish bars and sports bars, that generally, we pretend to hate it. But secretly, everyone loves this song.

And sometimes, when you feel crappy and grumpy, at least listening to this song and pretending you're drunk enough to stumble into a dirty sports bar, might just get you through the day.

No comments: