Thursday, October 18, 2007

He's coming down in a blaze of glory!!!

Oh yeeeeahhhh.

The man who rocked my childhood is coming to visit! He's going to play a few tunes, pull a few sweet moves and maybe even rock my world one more time to make it last.
That's right, it's my secret man-crush...
Jon Bon Jovi.
Oh yeeeahhhh.
Thanks to a few crazy fans out there who put together a petition asking Mr. Bon Jovi to please come play for us here in Aotearoa, the man himself will be playing one show in January.
Why he's only coming to Christchurch I don't know. I suppose it's a great way to filter out the hard-core fans from the kids who want to go 'cos he was cool in the 80's and 80's retro is so hot right now...
Only a true hard-core fan would subject ones' self to the city of Christchurch in order to be rocked. I intend to be rocked- I know I can cope with at least two days in Christchurch. I've been acclimatising gently over the years. Most people can barely cope with passing through- but I'm tough. I'll do it for the man who rocked me as a child.
Oh yeeeaaahhhh.







No comments: