Wednesday, September 19, 2007

finally!

it's something I've put off doing for too long now, but here goes my blog.

song-of-the-day has been something I've punished a select few with over the past months- now i can just post to my blog to share the love!

So, to all of you out there... enjoy :)














Today I'm having a Tegan and Sara marathon. I'm a bit addicted to their new album, "The Con", and to punctuate its lusciousness I'm listening to all their other stuff as well.





I live in a small town, where I had to order in "The Con" and wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive. Apparently one other person here ordered it too, not enough for the store to actually put it on the shelf. However, I was in there again yesterday and there it was on the new releases shelf! Well done, T&S- you've made it in Hicksville, New Zealand! To celebrate, 2 songs today...



Tegan and Sara, cheers to you.








http://www.fakedoom.com/vapor/teagansara/WalkingWithAGhost.mp3

http://www.theskywascandy.com/mp3s/may/the-con.mp3

No comments: